Samuel Beckett....Born Easter 1906



And the poor old lousy earth, my earth and my father's and my mother's and my father's father's and my mother's mother's and my father's mother's and my mother's father's and my father's mother's father's and my mother's father's mother's and my father's mother's mother's and my mother's father's father's and my father's father's mother's and my mother's mother's father's and my father's father's father's and my mother's mother's mother's and other people's fathers' and mothers' and fathers' fathers' and mothers' mothers' and fathers' mothers' and mothers' fathers' and fathers' mothers' fathers' and mothers' fathers' mothers' and fathers' mothers' mothers' and mothers' fathers' fathers' and fathers' fathers' fathers' and mothers' mothers' mothers'.
[Watt p45]


Easter 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joachim-Raphael Boronali, aka Aliboron, the donkey Impressionist

La Promenade des Anglais, Nice by Raoul Dufy

Biker Babes Goin' Wild in Valence